20 GMS, 50 GMS, 100 GMS
Red chilli powder
₹40.00 – ₹80.00
DESCRIPTION: A fine-ground chilli powder that is a perfect blend of colour and pungency.
Chilli is a heating spice and comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, colours, and degrees of pungency. Chilli is America’s most important contribution to the world of spices, though today it is one of India’s major export attractions.
Indian chilli is grown in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and a number of other States. The highly pungent ‘Guntur’ and the mildly pungent ‘Byadgi’ chillies are internationally recognised as the finest in quality.
Recipe : For best results fry chopped onions in oil till golden. Then add chopped tomatoes and Deggi Mirch. Stir till it is homogenised, and imparts the red colour. Then proceed with your normal cooking. If not using tomatoes, reduce flame, add Deggi Mirch and as soon as it imparts colour, proceed further
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)