20 GMS, 50 GMS, 100 GMS
₹40.00 – ₹80.00
A garden-fresh turmeric powder that has a golden-yellow colour. Known for its high carcumin (colour property) content. It is a popular variety in India, where turmeric is used as a key colouring agent in ‘curries’.
Turmeric has a mild, earthy and woody flavour. It stimulates protein digestion, and is an excellent blood purifier. The use of turmeric as a colouring agent in food dates back as far as 600 B.C. In medieval Europe, turmeric was known as Indian Saffron.
The Hindus in India use turmeric to marinate fish before cooking. Turmeric is both used as a colouring and flavouring agent in Indian cuisine. Solutions of turmeric have long been used in the treatment of wounds, eye infections and common cold.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)